Friday, January 4, 2008

The Plot Thickens

You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think somebody was cloning villians. There is no explanation that I can think of to have that many villians in one place at one time. Ean and I managed to get there before Leroy, not that it helped much. The odds evened out some once he got to fighting. I noticed Brice up on top of the building, but I didn't expect much. He's a strange bird. I've noticed him watching when Leroy and I talk. I keep getting feelings that something is off-balance with him.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Brice hunch over then take off. Leroy signaled as he flew up to the roof to see what was going on with Brice, while Ean and I finished playing with our new toys.

We didn't get another chance to talk until the next day at work. We've got to find out what's going on with this guy.

No comments: