Friday, January 18, 2008

What's the Word?

Leroy stopped by after work to tell me about some of the changes. I'm not even going to lie - I was jealous. Why should he be the only one to get to move to the new building? You know, Rufus has a really expensive, nicely manicured lawn. Looks like I'm going to have to do a drive by. I could see it now - dead grass, rotten roses, tortured tulips - but that wouldn't be very nice of me would it? *sigh* I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

He kept looking out of the window like a stalker. Could he be looking for Candice? Of course he was. Leroy would usually call me about something like this over the phone. I'll have to put him out of his misery and invite him and Candice over one night for one of the upcoming fights.

I don't usually watch boxing, to me it's too much violence for too little reason. But lately I've found that if I put Christopher's head on whichever guy is getting pounded into the ring, it's much more bearable. (lol)

Leroy hung out for a while, then said he had to go. Poor thing, I think this is one of her nights to work at the club. I'll try to put in a good word for him. It's not like I really have anything else to do...

No comments: