Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stalkers

I'm going to have to call Dispatch. This is driving me completely crazy. I'm at one with nature, which means I need to get out more. I tapped into the message he sent out about the squabble at the club. I was halfway out of the door before I realized that somebody would snitch and say it was for my own good.

I might be able to pick up on some "out of sight" action of my own anyway. I went to the grocery store the other day and noticed that this red headed chick managed to be in whatever aisle I went to.

True, this is a free country, (or so they say) but after going to the fourth aisle, I noticed that she didn't have anything in her cart. Now, I can understand the first two, but four aisles, and you haven't picked up anything? Now would've been a good time to have that scanning fiend Brice around. I looked at her until she looked up at me. I flashed my eyes from brown to green one time for good measure, then pushed my cart to the side and walked into the ladies room, hoping she would follow so I could release some of my pent up frustration.

I waited ten minutes, more than enough time, but she didn't come in. I stepped back outside cautiously, and grabbed my cart. I walked up and down the aisles, keeping my eyes on the ceiling mirrors for any sight of her, but she seemed to have left.

Smart girl. But I have the feeling that we'll meet again.

No comments: