Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rounding up the troops....

I was just about to jump on my father's case when I heard a 'thump' outside on my fire escape. Before I could turn around, I could feel Ilektros bristling with electricity.

Leroy must be here.

My father turned around and frowned at the window. I noticed out the corner of my eye that Ilektros, turned and frowned at my father.

I'm guessing that daddy dearest left out some information.

Ilektros started to raise his hand when I grabbed his arm. "Whoa! Not in my house buddy!" I walked over to open the window. "He's here to help us. This is Sonus."

Ilektros slowly lowered his hand, but didn't stop frowning. "Why would we need the help of this.....human."

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "You know, Lexi, I didn't invite you here. So you can either help out - peacefully - or you can take your ass back to the home world." He narrowed his eyes at me before answering. "We will do things your way, for now. But we will talk later."

I shrugged. "Maybe we will, maybe we won't. I'm not making any promises right now. I only have one priority right now and that's finding Kara. So all of you," I caught Leroy making faces out of the corner of my eye. "Chill on the testosterone rush."

"Let's go."

"Uh, Terra?" Leroy said before we could leave, "Can I get something to drink first?"

No comments: