Friday, December 26, 2008

After Seth...

I talked to Leroy today. It's been a week since the whole Seth thing. Neither of us was really sure that thngs were back to normal. In fact, we knew they werent. Those who had left, despite having their powers restored, still wanted to leave or stay gone.

Brice was M.I.A., again.

Dispatch was fine. Christopher had managed to trick him with the formula he claimed would work as an antidote. What it really did was put him out like a light. Of course, Christopher was long gone by the time I got back to Headquarters with Dispatch. My father and brother said that he got a call and left. No word to either one of them.

For right now, Bitter and his friends have been hanging around Headquarters. We couldn't in good faith kick them out after they had helped to save the day; but it was tempting. Twice, Torrid has managed to corner me. Luckily both times someone has come past. I don't know what his game is...i'll have to keep an eye out. Bitter is another matter entirely. we're under no delusions that if what we want conflicts with with his desires, that we're going to have a hell of a problem on our hands.

Maybe i'm crazy, but i still trust bitter more than Christopher.

Leroy told me that him and Bitter had a chance to catch up. I say them talking for a while, but Leroy wouldn't give me the details. He told me the less I knew the better. He did tell me that long before he found the figurines of the urban thirty members, Bitter had found his.
Christopher had shown it to him as a form a leverage. Christopher somehow managed to stay out of Bitter's path.

Now that seth is gone, it's time for me to go see Kara. I would have them bring her home, but it seems to be the only way to get my father and Leksi off planet. Connor has decided he wants to stay and work with the Urban 30 (meaning he wants to meet more Earth women. I'll have to warn him that earth girls aren't all that easy)

Dispatch finally explained about the disruption in the earth's systems with all of us on planet.
with everyone but Connor gone, it will give the planet time to readjust. and it will give me time do some thinking: What was it about Tony and Leroy that made them able to resist Seth?

I kept the ankh pendant that Seth was wearing. I'm still looking for a way to destroy it. The last thing we want is for it to fall into someone else's hands...like my ex, for example.

I told dispatch what arrow said and he gave me the strangest look...

Leroy still hasn't spoken to Tony, even since this whole ordeal. I agreed with him that it's probably a good idea right now. He still feels like the fall of this whole thing was because Tony failed to be in touch with his people.

And now... aside from me, him and Brice, there are no people.

The question on everyone's mind right now is what happens next?
Will there still be an Urban 30?

We agreed that we'd spend the next few weeks doing what normal people do before worrying about it.

No comments: