Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Standing on the edge of a Breakdown...

I WAS SO MAD I COULD SCREAM!!!!!!!

I rolled my eyes at Dispatch and went home. Once there, I couldn't sit still.

I do not believe he actually teamed that sorry SOB up with me!

I remembered that Leroy left before Dispatch made his final announcement. I snatched up my phone to dial Leroy to let him know what was going on while I paced a hole in my carpet. Didn't Tony realize that I wanted to kill that man?

I could tell he was pissed when he answered. "Yeah, Terra."

"Do you know that sorry son of a b$tch teamed me with Christopher! Dispatch knows that he kidnapped Kara! I told him the shit I had to go through with him when he wanted to take over the world! Like it isn't bad enough that he sent Arrow out to back me up after I told him not to! He knew that a$$hole Seth is out stealing everybody's powers! Who does he think he is! I'm telling you Leroy, that bastard better stay as far away from me as possible. I've been looking for an excuse to kill Christopher for the past three years!"

I ranted for another 20 minutes. I'm sorry to say I didn't give Leroy much of a chance to get a word in. I was just too pissed. Finally, I told Leroy I was going to call my parents to bring Kara home. That would go a long way towards making me feel better. I missed my baby.

I turned to walk into my room where I kept my transmitter, when I heard someone at the door. Frowning, I walked over and opened it to find Christopher standing in my doorway. "Hey Baby."

"What do you want Christopher?"

He smiled and stepped forward. "I want to see my daughter. Our beautiful, wonderful child, Kara."

My eyes narrowed as I crossed my arms in front of me. "Oh, you mean the child I could barely support with you gone, the one you kidnapped...?"

He waved away my comments. "Terra, I was just protecting her future. And I didn't kidnap her. She's my daughter. She wanted to come with me."

His face paled as my temper spiked. I'm pretty sure my eyes were glowing a bright green by now. "You lying sack of.." I started towards him, but was caught off guard when my doorbell rang. 'Now who the hell is this,' I muttered stomping over to the door.


Teeth bared, I snatched the door open. "What!" I snapped and stopped, amazed.

They say when it rains, it pours. And if that's the case, then this must be a damn Tsunami.

Hell. Sh$t. Damn. This could not be happening to me. Not today.

I slowly closed my mouth and hung my head in defeat.

Standing in front of me was my six foot eight mountain of an older brother, Connor. "What are you doing here?" I asked in amazement.

He shrugged. "Father asked me to come and stay with you. Oh, and he also said that they were going to keep Kara off planet until everything was settled." Oh well. That was good news at least.

"Connor...I don't think it's such a good idea for you to be here now. I'm sure I'll be fine. So far, this only seems to be affecting the humans...." In typical big brother fashion, he picked me up and moved me out of the way to step into the apartment. Just as he was about to step in, he turned and saw Deidre, one of my prissy neighbors walking by dressed to kill. Connors face split into a huge smile as he watched her walk past in a low cut purple top, a black micro mini and a pair of black three inch stilletos I would have broken my ankle trying to wear. Great. I had to deal with an alien playboy on top of everything else that was going on.

"Oh yes!!" he said, turning to watch her walk down the hall. "I think it's a very good idea for me to be here." He swung back around and walked into the apartment, his eyes narrowing the minute he spotted Christopher. "And what do we have here?" he muttered.

No comments: