Thursday, June 26, 2008

Deadbeats and Mysteries

Needless to say - Leroy was not happy with his assignment. I don't know what was going through Dispatch's mind when he divided everyone up, because I sure as hell couldn't see the logic.


And of all people, I got stuck with Ean. Did I mention that Ean can't fly so he takes a cab to fights? Usually if you try to reach him for something, he's in a bar somewhere. Twice he showed up drunk and just sat on the sideline cheering for the bad guys.


At least I did manage to get Tellico. He's helped me out with a couple of problems in the past and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy. It's just a little unnerving that he pops out of my cellphone seconds after I make the call about a fight. And my last member is new.

I've asked around and no one seems to know too much about him. Dispatch told me I would be working with someone named Wahrior. He's always covered in armour from head to toe, and you can barely see his eyes. He tends to stay in the background unless we need that extra piece of muscle, then he comes in, destroys everything, and rolls out.

I can't get Dispatch to tell me anything about him, and it's not like him to be completely tight lipped with me. I've tried talking to Wahrior a couple of times, but he just grunts at me like some big barbarian. Everyone just gave up trying to talk to him. Even Ean, Mr. Happy-go-lucky himself steers clear of him. We've all just decided to give him his space and leave it alone.

Something about him seems so familiar though, I just wish I could figure out who he is......

No comments: