Sunday, July 6, 2008

So What's the real reason?

Okay. I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but - I agree with Leroy. I kind of understand the logic behind what dispatch was doing by pairing us up, but I swear it's starting to drive me crazy. What is it supposed to accomplish?

Twice I've had to go get Ean from the bar, and by the time I found him, he was too drunk to be of any use. I could say that he planned it that way, but I'm trying to be nice. Tellico has me scared to death to answer the telephone, cause I never know when he'll jump out. I understand that the telephone travel thing is his power, that doesn't mean he has to use it ALL the time.

And this new guy. He still doesn't talk. Doesn't answer.

I've tried to talk to Dispatch about it but he's adamant that it has to be that way. A couple of times I tried to sneak off by myself without letting the rest of my "Team" know. But somehow, the walking toaster manages to find me anyway. A couple of times, he beat me there.

This weekend is Kara's birthday, so they're gonna have to work without me. I planned to take her out shopping - No Obsidian, no Leksi, no dispatch, no team members. Just me and her. Since Leksi got stomped in the bar - there's no nice way to put it, that's just what happened - he's been pretty quiet. Unfortunately, he still shows no sign of leaving. I did hear rumours that Dispatch might approach the guy who beat him up though. Anybody that can hold seven and half feet, three hundred-seventy four pounds of pure muscle dangling by his feet is all right with me.

Damn. Now my cell is ringing again. Looking down, I notice that I've never seen the number before. Hmm. It's probably Tellico. If I let it go to voicemail, will he be stuck until I let him out?

No comments: